1. FINALLY beginning rehearsals for our production of The Odd Couple. I can't say enough how having a character to work on has lifted me out of the depression of winter.
2. Friends. this sort of goes along with the last one. Seeing all my theatre peeps again has been great. Nobody makes me laugh more than those insane thespians. My old hometown friends are also still around kicking ass and taking names. Yeah, friends are definitely the shit. I highly recommend them.
3. Food. Yes food. I have not eaten this much in one week in a looooong time. Food of all shapes sizes and tastes. Burgers, chinese, tai, pizza, donuts, more chinese, pub food, lots of beer, cake, oranges, bananas, apples and so much more. Yay for having a fast metabolism!
4. A roof over my head.
5. The Ma who is the most insane lady in the world. No one else has a mom that was an honest to God nun, a world traveler, a lunch lady, and a nurse who wears polka dotted raincoats and swears at little children. Ann Margaret Kennedy indeed.
6. Hair. Yeah I know weird but I noticed a lot of bald people this week who were quite challenged in the follicle department. So yeah go me for having hair!!
7. Actually being excited to go back to school. I don't know why I am but shit its better than hating going back.
8. Getting the chance to FINALLY get to see a certain ginger who I kinda missed. I mean its tough being in an interracial relationship and all but I can deal with the stares I get for attempting to date a "soulless" redhead. Hopefully all goes well.
9. Blogs. I am really digging this idea of blogging. I like getting all my thoughts down and I can't wait to actually start really writing some good stuff once my new schedule gets underway.
I know I've missed a ton of stuff to be thankful for but it would go on for pages and pages and pages. Be thankful I stopped at nine.

Yay! You're participating! Super girly icon and all :)
ReplyDelete