Well this is certainly exciting. Starting a blog of all things? I must say I rather like this blog. Its roomy, comfortable and is just the right temperature. Feel free to make yourself at home. No, really, go ahead. There's my nice comfy couch. There's drinks in the fridge and a nice fire to warm yourself. My house is yours.
Its snowing outside and apparently the world is going to end. Death by white crystalized rain. I can think of worse ways to go. There is nothing better than waking up and looking outside the giant window of my house and seeing the world outside look like one big black and white movie. Everything becomes completely still and quiet and you can daydream like its no tomorrow looking outside that window.
I'm not quite sure what prompted me to start writing in this but I'm sure it will soon be filled with the ravings of your friendly neighborhood Nicholas.
Until next time true believers this is Wakely signing off and riding into the sunset.

I feel honored to be reading the thoughts of one of the most talented people I've ever crossed paths with. I can't wait to read more! This should all be published once you get the ball rolling.... <3
ReplyDeletei'm rly glad that we started this together. unbeknownst to us, of course.
ReplyDelete