Monday, June 6, 2011

Super Important!!!!! (not really)

Okay lords and ladies after quite the absence from this godforsaken hunk of blogness adrift in the maelstrom of the interwebs I've decided to post something new. I mean I'm sure no one reads this thing anyway so I'm basically talking to myself. Frightening! Okay so as you know acting usually requires the actor to change his appearance to suit the needs of the character and this time its no different. "What does this mean Nick!?" you just asked yourself loudly. It means mustaches. Yes bitches I must grow that emblem of manly machoness for the sake of the part. But a bigger philosophical question remains: what KIND of mustache? I present to you, the reader, a bevy of beautiful face rags and invite you to choose which one I should end up growing.












The frank zappa 'stache. For those with a penchant for the avant garde. Nothing says "fuck the man" quite like a "Mustache of Invention".



Adventure away!! This mustache, worn by the late great actor Errol Flynn, epitomizes the swashbuckling savois faire of a gallavanting gascon. Live by the sword, die by the sexy stache!



Hello, Dali! The surrealist painter sure knew how to sport a foxy facial piece thats as striking as his painting of melting clocks (yes its THAT guy). Can also be used to impale and hunt for food.


Who needs to speak softly and carry a big stick when you have THIS hot mama of a mustache? Teddy Roosevelt the 26th pres of the US of A ladies and gentlemen. If you want a true illustration of badassery look no further than those presidential set of mouth curtains!


The Groucho Marx mustache! A stache so wonderful it wasn't even real! This one would definitely save me a ton of time and energy. And dignity......oh god the shame.


And now for some more!



Did someone say mental floss?



Its like it wants to give you a hug.



OOOOO!!!! :)



AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! :)







Oh ummmm......oh god this is awkward.....




Much better! :)





Choose wisely cautious readers! My facial fate is in your hands!

2 comments:

  1. Nick. . . you gotta go with the Errol Flynn man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dammit this blog got messed up and didn't post all ma pictures. There was so much more to choose from! Thats one vote for Errol Flynn from Miss Leilani!

    ReplyDelete