Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BOREDOM!

Ambition: To own or build a castle


Bad Habit: I have a real mean streak in me I suppose.

City: Well, born in Boston, raised in Boston. Moved to the good ol' prison town Walpole. Go to school in Franklin. Work in Norwood. If you're dedicated you can now stalk me to your heart's content.




Drink: Chocolate Milk. I could seriously drink that stuff all day every day and I frequently do. When I feel like imbibing liquids of the more alcoholic variety I can really dig the guinness and bailey's. I also like grateful deads THE stereotypical college drink in the parlance of our times.




Education: AA in theatre and about to receive my Bachelor's in theatre as well. Did a short stint as a psychology major at Suffolk University where I had to attend and give advice at group therapy sessions. I've probably left irreparable scar tissue on the souls and minds of many a mental patient.

Food: Tacos. As soon as you even mention tacos my mouth waters. I also love corned beef and cabbage and potatoes. Also breakfast food. The best meal of the whole goddamn day. Eggselent!


Guilty Pleasure:

Hometown: Boston Mass. Specifically Jamaica Plain in my mom's old apartment next to the baseball field.

Ice Cream: i'm a simple guy when it comes to dairy. chocolate or vanilla. Fuck off all those other pansy fruity mintberry fucko ice creams.


Jonesing For: a sword I can use to practice. A night of drinks with the friends on friday. The forth of july.

Kryptonite: Can't resist: Candy and sweets. I have a large and in charge sweet tooth.

Shit that brings me down: Nothing. I'm' invincible.


Look-A-Like: Okay like most people I will say that I do not agree to any of these but I've been told I resemble Tobey Maguire, evil James Dean, Steve Mcqueen, and Jack Nicholson. Meh.


Movie: There's too many to name but my absolute favorites are: Brazil, The Long Good Friday, Snatch, A Clockwork Orange, Once Upon a Time in the West, and Inception. I could go on and on.

Nickname: Nick, Wakely, Wakels, Nicky, Sir Nicholas, Kenny, Nico.

Obsession: anything. I'm an obsessive person and once I'm hooked on something I will pursue it to its utmost. Over the years this has involved everything from drugs to books,to music, to acting, and beyond.


Perfume: excuse me? Fuck you. Perfume.






Quirk: I have to constantly be moving. I can't think unless I'm walking around or doing something. This office job i'm currently at is driving me crazy.


Regret: not joining the military. But oh well.

Starbucks:ehh I don't really like the gourmet coffee shit. Regular or black from dunkins is fine thanks.



Thrift Find of the Year:

University: Deanie beanie. In the future? Who knows? I've been looking at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London but we'll see.

Vacation: my perfect vacation would have to be just driving around in like Europe or something. Just by myself.

Wine: is for when you run out of the good stuff.

X: Hmmm can't think of x words. Sorry!





Years: 22 of em!

Zen: I met my former Sociology teacher in high school, Mr. Waisgerber, at a coffee shop during this summer. He is indeed the wisest mofo on the planet. I asked him what the meaning of life was and as he was paying for his beverage he said: "well Wakes, lots of cream; lots of sugar. Ciao!"

1 comment:

  1. This actually entertained me quite a lot! I hope you keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete