So I just read on that new fangled invention ,the internet, that the earth is running out of the lightest element on the periodic table and the one that is the most fun: helium. Thats right kiddies, the gas that balloons pass is on its way out to greener pastures. "Why should I give a shit Nick," you ask? Well I don't really know but it got me thinking (or drinking....whichever). If the element that gives millions of kids and adults with mommy issues joy is leaving the planet, does that mean there's just a little less happiness in the world? Stupid pompous fucking question to ask but it just kept going around and around in my head. No more balloons. No more sucking the air out to get your voice to sound like a chipmunk. No more helium. No more fun. Then I realized that no Nick thats just stupid. There will still be the same amount of fun but it will just be in a different form. It will be in ipods and iphones and macbooks and bikes and all sorts of other things. But most of all it will still be in human beings. So I guess the point to this stupid little puddle of thought is that we only got ourselves to keep us nice and happy. So yeah. Sorry you had to read all that. Lets move on.
The Odd Couple by Neil Simon has officially ended its tenure at the Dean College School for the Performing Arts. It was great having friends and even some family come to see me and the rest of the talented cast and crew do what we love to do. I'm already sad to see it go but I'll have Producers filling in that little hole (thats what she fucking said).
Its good to know you have good peeps in your life and baby I got a shit ton.
I've noticed i'm just not good at writing coherently so sorry if this sounds like just a mess.
Tune in next week true believers. Same Nick time. Same Nick channel!
i'm making you a chocolate cake and buying you balloons for your birthday.
ReplyDelete